(033) 32018438,(033) 40061296
Classroom teaching is aided with many modern facilities like air-conditi
Our corporate training solutions provide a broad range of corporate coac
Our placement cell gives an opportunity to showcase our talent pool to t
Coming Soon .
eTechGuys , BD – 82 ,Sector -1, Salt Lake City , Kolkata -700064 ( Near CityCenter 1 )
Help us to quickly understand your interest area and requirements by filling out the following form.
You can apply for most of our courses and trainings online via the relevant course page or via select course option in payment page.
Over view : Angular version 4.0.0 - invisible-makeover - is now available.
This is a major release following our announced adoption of Semantic Versioning, and is backwards compatible with 2.x.x for most applications.
Course Duration: 30Hrs.(2months)
Timings:Weekends/Custom/Flexible Mode of Training:Regular/Fast Track
Class Duration: 4hrs weekly
Angular 2 Training Course Syllabus
Introduction to Angular 2
• What is Angular 2
• Why Angular 2
• Scope and Goal of Angular 2
• Installing and using Angular 2
• Building Blocks of an Angular 2 Application
• A simple application
Introduction to TypeScript and ES6
• Introduction to TypeScript
• The type system
• Defining class and interface
• Defining a module
• Importing a module
• What is a component?
• Developing a simple component.
• Templates for a component.
• Component lifecycle
• What is data binding
• One way data binding
• Two way data binding
• Event binding
Working with Forms
• Using Input Text Box
• Using Radio Buttons
• Using Checkbox
• Using Checkbox - Advanced
• Using Select
• Using Select – Advanced
• Disabling an Input
• Detecting model changes using getter and setter
• What are directives?
• Controlling Element Visibility
• Adding and Removing an Element
• Dynamically Changing Style Class
• Setting Image Source
• Setting Hyperlink Dynamically
• Looping using ngFor
• Conditional rendering using ngSwitch
Service and Dependency Injection
• What is a service?
• Defining a service
• Injecting a service to a component
• Application wide dependency injection
• @Injectable classes
• Multiple service instances
• @Optional and @Host
• The HTTP providers
• Injecting the providers
• Making a GET call
• Handling error
• More about Observables
• Making a POST request
• Working with headers
• Making sequential calls
• Making parallel calls
Introduction to Custom Directives
• Types of directives - component, structural and attribute
• Creating a basic attribute directive
• Using the attribute directive
• Handling event from an attribute directive
• Binding input to an attribute directive
Advanced Custom Directives
• About structural directives
• Understand how ngIf works
• Using the <template> tag
• Using asterisk
• Creating your own structural directive
• Using the structural directive
• Binding input to a structural directive
Advanced Form Handling
• Introduction to Form Validation
• Validation and Model Binding
• Input Type Validation
• Validation Directives
• A Note About "required"
• Detecting Validation State
• Showing Error Message
• Other Status Variables
• Styling Input Fields
• Styling Other Areas
• What is a pipe?
• Example pipe usage.
• Passing parameters to a pipe
• Chaining pipes
• UpperCasePipe and LowerCasePipe
• Developing a custom pipe
• Change detection from a pipe
• Pure and Impure Pipes
Introduction to Single Page Application
• What is a Single Page Application (SPA)?
• How is it Any Different?
• Why Create SPA?
• It's Not All or Nothing
• Challenges to SPA
• Implementing SPA Using Angular 2
• Simple SPA Using Visibility Control
• SPA using Dynamic Templates for a Component
• Example of Dynamic Template
• SPA Using Routing
• Why use routing?
• Defining a route table
• Navigation using hyperlink
• Navigation using code
• Supplying parameters to a route URL