Classroom teaching is aided with many modern facilities like air-conditi
Our corporate training solutions provide a broad range of corporate coac
Our placement cell gives an opportunity to showcase our talent pool to t
Coming Soon .
eTechGuys , BD – 82 ,Sector -1, Salt Lake City , Kolkata -700064 ( Near CityCenter 1 )
Help us to quickly understand your interest area and requirements by filling out the following form.
You can apply for most of our courses and trainings online via the relevant course page or via select course option in payment page.
OBIEE is a Business Intelligence tool of Oracle. It has very good market value and many of the customers are implementing this solution as Oracle is investing lot of money and Time to be the best BI Tool that is currently available in the market. With the acquisition of many products like Hyperion, Essbase, siebel and Endeca, oracle is incorporating all those best features as a process of consolidation.
OBIEE 11g (220.127.116.11.0) Training : This course is designed for those professionals who are looking for Great career as Consultant in BI Technology. This course provides a solid foundation on OBIEE 11g. Participants will learn to design the Repository, Creating Answers/Analysis Requests, and Interactive Dashboard, Delivers is the BI solution for the Fusion Middleware platform. all the customers implementing oracle fusion, will find a value in OBIEE implementation in terms of saving and features. As a Learner, It adds a great potential in the market to get a job and get better billing rate. We provide end to end solution in OBIEE Training including the advanced features and integration of different sources.
Course Duration: 40 Hrs.(2-3months) Timings: Weekends/Custom/Flexible
Mode of Training: Regular/Fast Track
What do you learn ?
- Build and execute analyses to test and verify a dimensional business model
- Use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to administer Oracle BI Server
- Use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to build, manage and maintain an Oracle BI repository
- Build a dimensional business model to address business intelligence requirements
- Build and use views and graphs in analyses
- Create and work with KPIs and scorecards
- Create and modify Oracle BI dashboards
- Administer objects in the Presentation Services Catalog
- Build analyses and dashboards
Course Topics :